Long Noncoding RNA Database v2.0:
The Reference Database For Functional Long Noncoding RNAs
The lncRNAdb - Database that provides comprehensive annotations of eukaryotic long non-coding RNAs (lncRNAs).
29 Jan 2015: Added munc entry to lncrnadb
28 Jan 2015 : Added sencr entry to lncrnadb
27 Jan 2015 : Users can now obtain all sequences found in lncrnadb by downloading the csv file from http://www.lncrnadb.com/tools
07 Jan 2015 : Added lncsca7 entry to lncrnadb
Entries are manually curated from referenced literature. Each entry contains references information about the RNA including:
- nucleotide sequences
- genomic context
- gene expression data derived from the Illumina Body Atlas
- structural information
- subcellular localization
- function with referenced literature.
To search the database:
- enter a lncRNA name or allias into the text search tool
- enter a nucleotide sequence into the BLAST search tool
- set species filter ( if needed )
- browse the database by choosing the ‘Browse tab’.
To submit an entry to the database please find the ‘Contribute’ tab.
Quek XC, Thomson DW, Maag JL, Bartonicek N, Signal B, Clark MB, Gloss BS and Dinger ME (2014) lncRNAdb v2.0: expanding the reference database for functional long noncoding RNAs. Nucleic Acid Res 43: D168-D173
For the fastest response to any queries, please contact lncrnadb at email@example.com
lncrnadb version 2.0. lastupdate : 03 Sep 2015